Some buys from a few weeks ago, most of these are perfect for my upcoming holiday in a few days!
001. First this lovely play suit from Topshop £2.00. It was a bodice structure which helps keep everything together to create a flattering shape. Adore the tiny flower print! I could probably wear this during the winter also, with black leggings and a thick jumper/cardi.
002. Another play suit next! This one was £1 and I have since customized this piece because I thought it was looking a little tired! More on that later. Obviously what caught my attention was the bunny print! I also love that this piece is black and white, because I am really enjoying monochrome outfits at the moment.
003. Another star buy, obviously because it is Asos and has the tags on still! I bought this for a measly £2 and it is absolutely ideal for my holiday. Not sure if this could be a winter piece because of the fabric and halter neck, so it might be put away for next year. Sob sob.
005. I think this is one of my best buys, simply because of how chic it looks! This skirt was £1.50 new from River Island, and it makes me happy even to look at! I'm planning on using it in a monochrome outfit, possibly with a black top with white spots (as crazy as that sounds!)
006. This silky top caught my eye because of its fab print. I love that it is the sort of thing that can be dress up or down and it cost £1.
007. A little River Island top which is great for wearing under sheer clothes 50p
008. Another Topshop find in the form of this pretty dress/long top! This was £2 and is in lovely condition. I was actually hesitant to get it at first, but think it looks so much nicer on than off.
009. OH MY! I have no idea where I'll be wearing these sequin shorts to, but I think they're fabulous! It was my mum who encouraged me to buy them (haha!) she said they were cool and I think she's right. They are made of a lovely stretchy silky fabric which makes them appear really lux. I just need to work out how to wear them in a classy way, without looking like a stripper... Suggestions are welcome!! They cost me £1.
010. A lovely simple dress from Topshop, I think this is ideal for traveling, so will probably save it for the airport. £1.50
011. Did you know Boots used to sell bags? Neither did I, but how gorgeous is this vintage find! So classy and I haggled the lady down to just £3.50. Bags are my weakness, vintage bags are my kryptonite.
Finally it appears it wouldn't be a Miss Imogen Smith car bootie buys without a vintage vanity case, so here it is! I paid £3 for this and it currently stores some PJs away in my wardrobe.
As well as the things pictured in this post I found a little box of Lush goodies for just 50p, but didn't get round to photographing them.
Now that it is September, Bag booties will be slowly finishing for the autumn, so this might be my last car bootie buys of the year! Never the less I will of course be posting more thrifty buys from eBay and charity shops, so look out for those.
As always leave your suggestions and links in the comments below, have a great day :)